With more than two million books in print, David D. Busch is the world’s #1 best-selling camera guide author, with more than 100 guidebooks for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax, and Panasonic cameras, and many popular books devoted to digital photography and imaging techniques. His best-sellers include Digital SLR Cameras and Photography for Dummies, which has sold more than 300,000 copies in five editions, and Mastering Digital SLR Photography, now in its Fourth Edition.
The graduate of Kent State University is a former newspaper reporter/photographer, and operated his own commercial photo studio, shooting sports, weddings, portraits, fashion, architecture, product photography, and travel images. For 22 years he was a principal in CCS/PR, Inc., one of the largest public relations/marketing firms based in San Diego, working on press conferences, press kits, media tours, and sponsored photo trade magazine articles for Eastman Kodak Company and other imaging companies. His 2500 articles and accompanying photos have appeared inside and on the covers of hundreds of magazines, including Popular Photography, Rangefinder, and Professional Photographer.
For the last decade, Busch has devoted much of his time to sharing his photographic expertise, both in publications, and in seminar/workshops he hosts at the Cleveland Photographic Society School of Photography. He has been a call-in guest for 21 different radio shows nationally and in major markets, including WTOP-AM (Washington), KYW-AM (Philadelphia), USA Network (Daybreak USA), WPHM-AM (Detroit), KMJE-FM (Sacramento), CJAD-AM (Montreal), WBIX-AM (Boston), ABC Radio Network (Jonathan & Mary Show). He’s also been a call-in guest for one Canadian television show, and appeared live on Breakfast Television in Toronto, the Today Show of the Great White North.
With a total of more than 200 books to his credit, Busch has had as many as five books appear simultaneously in the Amazon.com Top 25 Digital Photography Books, and when Michael Carr of About.com named the top five digital photography books for beginners, the initial #1 and #2 choices were Busch’s Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. His work has been translated into Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Bulgarian, German, Italian, French, and other languages.
Visit author’s website: www.dslrguides.com
Books by David Busch:
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a77 II/ILCA-77M2 Guide to Digital Photography
- David Busch’s Nikon D7200 Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Nikon D5500 Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Compact Field Guide for the Nikon D7200
- David Busch’s Compact Field Guide for the Nikon D5500
- David Busch’s Canon EOS Rebel T6s/T6i/760D/750D Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a7r II/a7 II Guide to Digital Photography
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a6300/ILCE-6300 Guide to Digital Photography
- David Busch’s Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a68/ILCA-68 Guide to Digital Photography
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a6000/ILCE-6000 Guide to Digital Photography
- David Busch’s Canon EOS 80D Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Canon 5D Mark IV Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- David Busch’s Sony Alpha a6500/ILCE-6500 Guide to Digital Photography